You already know some new OmniWin 2020 Rel. 2 key features such as
- Multi-Profile Support: Allows you to generate NC outputs for similar machines in one step
- Standard Plate Formats: Speeds-up creation of a nesting plan significantly, if you use default sizes for virtual plates.
Other highlights are:
- Flexible Reporting for Workspace Objects
The report function can now be launched easily from the workspace context menu and allows printing of different types of reports in one step.
- Protected Zones on Plates
Use protected zones to define areas to be excluded from nesting. This is useful, for instance, if you have markings on your plate, such as heat stamps, where no parts should be nested.
- Copy Technology to Identical Inner Contours
Apply technologies, such as stitches, loops, auxiliary functions and leads assigned to an inner contour to all identical inner contours in a nested part.
- Multitorch Cutting for Contours
Not only parts can be produced in multitorch mode, but identical inner contours as well.
- Kjellberg Q-Hole Support
Support of cutting of Q-Holes with the Kjellberg Q3000 plasma source. Process data for Kjellberg Q3000 are included.
- Enhanced Cutting Sense Functionality
The function was reworked making it easy to use.
- ... and many more!
Please contact your Messer Cutting Systems local sales representative for further details about new features and product refinements included in OmniWin 2020 Release 2.